The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

2 posters

Bordonbert is now a participating H & K Administror!

HwyStar
    HwyStar
    Admin

Bordonbert is now a participating H & K Administror! Empty Bordonbert is now a participating H & K Administror!

Post by HwyStar Thu May 30, 2019 12:32 pm

The man on the left-hand side of the stage (I'm not sure about that side but lets run with it. The man in black was always on the right-hand side) has now become an Admin of this forum. Wish him well!

I have way too many things going on in my life to continue administrating this forum full time and I have turned him loose on you. I can think of no better member to help carry the flame!

bordonbert

Bordonbert is now a participating H & K Administror! Empty Re: Bordonbert is now a participating H & K Administror!

Post by bordonbert Fri May 31, 2019 7:16 am

Well I hope you'll still be there to act as a moderating force Hwystar even if that is just from time to time.  You definitely have the human touch and we can't do without that.  I for one understand a little of the pressures which are keeping you from spending more time here now and I wish you well in sorting things out.  Just do it sooner rather than later and get back in here amongst us again.

I know I can have strong opinions on topics in technical areas and that doesn't sit well with some members who perhaps prefer a "mojo" approach.  However I still stand by the my belief as an engineer that anything which is claimed to be a "fact" must be up for scrutiny and question, my own suggestions more than any other, and there should be some genuinely factual info to support it if it is to be given serious consideration.  Anything which we can hear we can measure nowadays!  Too many things are claimed which fly in the face of the available evidence.

Good luck Hwystar.  I'll be here doing my best until you return to take over again.  It's still your brainchild.  Don't be a stranger.

Rock On Humble Pie

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:53 am