The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

PRICE DROP: Grandmeister 36 + lots of extras - LIKE NEW

gravydb
    gravydb

PRICE DROP: Grandmeister 36 + lots of extras - LIKE NEW Empty PRICE DROP: Grandmeister 36 + lots of extras - LIKE NEW

Post by gravydb Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:30 pm

I’ve been taking baby steps further and further away from the music scene and I’ve finally reached a point where I can’t justify keeping such a feature-rich piece of gear. So…. with great hesitation…. here goes…

FOR SALE – GRANDMEISTER 36 – with LOTS of extras – everything is in immaculate condition! No issues whatsoever. I am the original owner.

Here’s what’s included:
    Grandmeister 36 – looks brand new – still has protective plastic film on face
    OEM carrying bag  (never used)
    FSM-432 mkIII footswitch – looks new
    OEM MIDI cable (never used)
    OEM power cable (never used)
    All original documents, still sealed.

When I bought the amp, I quickly upgraded all of the tubes to JJ’s. These tubes have the vast majority of their life still ahead of them. The stock tubes are included, I kept them handy as spares.

Also, I am including a M-AUDIO MIDIsport 1x1 MIDI/USB interface, allowing you to manage the amp from your PC with H&K’s free app. I’ll even throw in a high quality Belkin 16’ USB cable, and a couple extra MIDI cables, to make all the needed connections. All you’ll need to do it download the free app!

All told, that’s about $1500-1600 worth of gear (real-world price, not MSRP).

I’m asking $1000. Feel free to ask any questions. For the record, I’ve been buying/selling music gear on ebay for over 16 yrs, and my rating is 100% perfect. You will receive outstanding service from me! Thanks for looking.

Edited on 4/18/17: I can't believe I almost forgot to mention this --- in the V1 position, there is a vintage Philips Holland 12AX7. This tube will outlive your grandkids. I don't hear much of a difference between this tube and the JJ's, but I left in there anyway for the sake of having an extremely long-life tube in that position. Needless to say that tube is worth some $$$. I'm including it at no extra charge, as well as the 'spare' JJ 12AX7.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:51 pm