The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hughes & Kettner User Forum

The Unofficial guitar amp and cabinets forum for users of Hughes and Kettner products. We are not affiliated with Hughes and Kettner!!

All of you guys are great!

HwyStar
    HwyStar
    Admin

All of you guys are great! Empty All of you guys are great!

Post by HwyStar Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:21 am

This forum has been up and running for two and a half years now and everyone has been really well behaved!  Thank you guys for playing nicely and not causing any issues.  You have all been very helpful to new users and old timers of H & K products and I really appreciate it.

Thanks for following the rules and helping to make this a good resource of information for H & K products.

I am in no way affiliated with H & K.  They are in Germany and I am in Nevada.  I have never received a correspondence from them; which is kind of lame, but I respect that too.  There are no borders being crossed or sales manipulation and we all have to respect that out of H & K.

I no longer play guitar anymore, because of my arthritis so that is why I have nothing to offer here.  I have not played my GM36 for over 8 months now and it is in storage.  It is a keeper though!  Light, dependable, has lots of functionality and is bought and paid for. If my hands ever get better I will gladly play it again.

Thanks again and Carry on!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:49 pm